5-Year Limited Warranty
Denali Woodworks, Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota 55077, warrants all products it constructs to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for five years from date of delivery to the initial purchaser. Not covered under this warranty are components of our finished product which are manufactured by other companies, including but not limited to upholstery fabrics and electronic components.
Denali Woodworks liability shall extend to the repair or replacement of Denali Woodworks products or parts of products, and shall exclude any shipping costs.
The obligations of Denali Woodworks are granted here in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, and are disclaimed and excluded from the warranty after the five-year period described above. Denali Woodworks shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages of injuries due to any defect of its products.
To make a claim under this warranty, contact Denali Woodworks in writing and describe the defect you want remedied. Denali Woodworks will reply within 30 days of the receipt of a warranty claim stating the action it elects to take and the location at which it will perform warranty work. Delivery of the defective part or product must be made to the specified location by the consumer within 60 days of return authorization by Denali Woodworks. Denali Woodworks will then perform warranty work within 90 days of receipt of the defective part or product.
- Purchaser is responsible for basic maintenance like tightening a bolt, wing-nut, or screw.
- If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacements, Denali Woodworks reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or greater value.
- All costs of shipping to comply with the terms of this warranty, including any crating or insurance, both to and from warrantor will be prepaid by the consumer.
- This warranty does not apply to any product which in Denali Woodworks’ judgment has been subjected to unreasonable use, negligence, accident or exposed to improper humidity levels and/or unsanitary conditions.
- The warranty does not cover furniture that has been used for commercial purposes such as, but not limited to a hotel, motel, or nursing home.